Stove supply and fitting Brighton & Sussex
We can manage any aspect of your stove supply, fitting and fireplace alterations or you can choose which elements you would like us to provide. If you need advice on which stove would be right for you, we can provide information on the different brands available. For example, many people ask which are the best contemporary wood burning stoves. Below are the options available to you:
1. Stove Supply and installation
As local market leaders, we have access to every stove and flue system available. Please see our stoves page for details on the most popular stoves we can supply. We also provide a wide range of supply and installation packages to meet your requirements and budget.
2. stove Install only
If you have already purchased a stove elsewhere, then we can send an expert, friendly and certified engineer to do your installation for you and to create a fireplace and hearth if needed.
3. Stove supply only
If you only want to purchase a stove or accessories, we can supply you with anything you that you might need for your fire, stove or flue. We have access to a huge range of full systems and individual components from leading stove brands.
4. Bespoke fireplaces, hearths and mantles
We carefully and creatively handcraft all of our hearths fireplaces and mantlepieces to a very high standard. We can prepare these to any size or finish you can imagine, and can also install these for you if required.
5. Stove Maintenance
To keep your stove in tiptop shape, some care is required. We offer a full professional maintenance and chimney sweep package so that you and your family will enjoy your stove for years to come. We recommend that you sweep your chimney at least once a year.
6. Chimney Sweeping
We recommend that you sweep your chimney at least once a year to keep your stove working at its best. Glen is a registered Chimney Sweep. See our Chimney Sweeping website for more details
Why Install a wood burning Stove?
Wood burning stoves are incredibly popular at the moment and it’s easy to see why with more and more home owners making the switch. But why have they become so popular ?
- A stove creates a welcoming cosy room
- A stove can create a stunning design feature in your main living room
- If you can source the wood yourself you have a free heating appliance in your home.
- A stove can cut your energy bills by as much as 40%
- A stove will heat the room you spend the most time in rather than needing to heat the whole house
- Installing a stove is an investment with returns after year 3
- Our customers regard the stove installation as one of the best value for money and worthwhile additions they have made to their homes.